Applying eye-liner is an art, but how to take off waterproof eyeliner is an important step to keep your skin safe from harmful chemicals. Eyeliner and mascara are made to enhance the beauty of your eyes. You can apply them on regular days, during office hours, or on different occasions. And at the end of the day, you should know how to remove eyeliner.
To apply eyeliner, you don’t need a lot of materials but to remove eyeliner, different products are available in the market. You can get these products from online and on-store sources. Online shopping saves your time and energy. And that is why we are here to guide and help you in this regard.
So, first of all, let us have a look at the different methods which you can choose in removing waterproof and water resistance eyeliner. These methods are effective to remove liquid eyeliner, gel eyeliner base, and taking off mascara.
Some of the effective methods to remove liquid eyeliner are:
- By using Vaseline Eye makeup remover
- By using Natural Oils
- By using Eye Makeup Removers
- By using Makeup removing Wipes
How to remove eye makeup without makeup remover?
- By using Natural Oils
Apart from the chemically produced eyeliner removers, the best way to take off eye makeup is with the help of natural oils. Coconut oil, jojoba oil, and olive oil are the best natural oils to remove eyeliner and mascara.
The first step is to apply a small amount of oil where you have applied liquid or gel eyeliner. Now massage the oil with your fingertips. Wait for 10 seconds and after that gently use a cotton pad to remove the eyeliner and mascara. Please avoid scrubbing the eyes because it may leave wrinkles and freckles on your eyes. After a few moments rinse your eyes with water and pat dry. This method is also useful how to remove mascara easily.
- By using Vaseline Eye makeup remover
Another way is to remove eye makeup with vaseline. Use a small amount of vaseline .make sure to thin the layer which you are applying on a cotton swab. For easy application apply the Vaseline layer on one corner of the Cotton swab. Now gently apply this corner of the Cotton swab on the eyeliner or mascara layer. Gently remove the eyeliner. After a few moments clean the vaseline layer with the other dry corner of the cotton swab.
If you see any remaining liner or mascara on your eyelids, you can clean that with the help of a dry cotton swab. If you feel any blurring of your vision, wash your eyes with lukewarm water. It is because Vaseline may blur your vision temporarily.
Best way to take off eye makeup using different products
Instead of using natural procedures to remove eye makeup, you can also use online and on stores’ available brand products to remove eyeliner and mascara.
I am here to give you a list of different wipes and products, which I have personally used to remove eye makeup.
These are the best pre-moist wipes that are specially made to remove makeup. You can easily remove waterproof eyeliner and mascara with these wipes. These wipes are specially formulated to wipe all the heavy residues which are included in waterproof makeup. You do not have to rinse your face after wiping off the makeup with them.
- These pre-moistened facial wipes are easy to use, as they remove the waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner in a single step.
- These are powerful makeup-removing wipes, which effectively remove the stubborn dirt, gel eyeliner, and waterproof mascara.
- These makeup remover wipes are disposable. And are a good addition for removing waterproof makeup.
- These waterproof eyeliner remover wipes are dermatologically and allergy-tested. In addition to this, they are also alcohol-free.
If you are worried about how to remove eyeliner from your eyes, then I am here to provide you with another amazing makeup remover wipe. These wipes not only remove liquid eyeliner, but they are a good choice to use after exercise, and coming back from work. These wipes easily remove stubborn makeup.
- These makeup remover wipes are dermatologically tested. So, you do not have to worry about any skin infection or harm.
- These wipes are gentle to the skin and deep clean any oil, dirt, or makeup residues.
- These wipes contain extracts from Aloe vera, chamomile, and Green tea. These extracts are natural beauty ingredients and leave your skin healthy and fresh.
- These wipes are suitable for all skin types. People with sensitive skin types should worry about how to remove gel eyeliner from their eyes.
As the name says, these wipes have micellar water. These wipes are best in removing liquid eyeliner. And not only this, these wipes are ideal for dry skin types. Along with the aloe vera extract, these wipes work perfectly for removing waterproof makeup.
- These wipes are very user-friendly. You only need to take a wipeout of the package. Press it to the skin, and start to move it in circles. It will remove all the dirt and makeup.
- You can throw the wipes once you have used them. They are disposable and you do not have to worry about washing the face after using them.
- The micellar water, aloe vera, and vitamin B3 are the basic formula of this wipe. Which leaves skin soft, clean, and healthy after every use.
- These makeup remover wipes are alcohol-free and do not contain any harmful dyes and parabens. This makes it maintain the tenderness of your skin.
This miraculous micellar water is gentle on all skin types and can be used for how to remove gel eyeliner and removing waterproof mascara. You just have to get a piece of cotton with Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water. Place it over the eye where you know how to get eyeliner off, hold the cotton for 2-3 seconds, and then gently remove mascara and eyeliner.
- This micellar cleansing water is really powerful in removing stubborn waterproof eyeliner.
- This product is made of natural extracts to keep your skin safe and healthy after every use.
- No matter which skin type you have, you can be worry-free while using this product.
- You can use this micellar water for removing DIY gel eyeliner and taking off waterproof eye makeup. Its non-fragrant and non-greasy formula is best for everyday use.
This oil-free formula is best in removing waterproof eyeliner. The active ingredients in this makeup remover gently take out all the dirt, oil, and makeup from your skin. The best part of this product is that it is suitable for all skin types.
- This makeup remover is composed of natural extracts from aloe vera, ginseng, and green tea. This not only makes you care-free about how to take off waterproof eyeliner but also leaves your skin fresh and healthy.
- This product is allergic-free, dermatologically tested, and is approved to be suitable for all skin types.
- It is not only a perfect facial cleanser but also an eye makeup remover.
Made of aloe vera and cucumber extracts, this makeup remover is one of the best products to remove waterproof mascara. You do not have to work hard to remove makeup when using this makeup remover.
- This 5.5 fluid ounces bottle is perfect for how to remove DIY gel eyeliner and waterproof mascara.
- It has a light and non-greasy formula that gets rid of stubborn makeup residues.
- The natural ingredients extracts work effectively to remove the gel eyeliner base and giving your skin a healthy and fresh result.
- It is very easy to apply. You just have to put a small amount on the cotton pad and use it on the closed eyelids. After this, rinse it off with warm water.
If you have sensitive skin, then makeup is an everyday challenge for you. But stop worrying, because Respectissime is specially formulated for sensitive skin types. You can be carefree about how to remove eye shadow or how to get mascara off. This product has wonders to do for you.
- Respectissime is medically tested and proved to be effective for dry, normal, and sensitive skin types.
- It has special ingredients which are helpful in removing waterproof eyeliner and gel mascara, without irritating your eyes.
- This makeup remover is fragrance-free and paraben-free. Additionally, it has long-lasting activity, which will keep your skin fresh for a longer time.
- Its simple use needs just shaking of the bottle to combine the bi-phase formula. Pour a small amount on the cotton pad and apply gently to the skin. There is no need for a harsh application.
Removing eye makeup is not a big deal for you now. I have provided you the best products to take off waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I hope that this information will be useful for you. Stay fresh and young beautiful ladies!